Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello, World!

Welcome friends and kindred spirits! This is my first post! Yaaaaay! I'm excited and happy to be sharing my journey and creative adventures with you. It's me. Lorelei. I am an artful and creative soul, blooming, unfolding and pushing to my personal and creative edges. And as of today, I'm also a blogger.

I set my intention for 2013 and committed to live "wholeheartedly."  So here I am with my whole heart, feeling somewhat vulnerable and uncertain about blogging and about where my creative endeavors will lead me. No regrets, no turning back, just taking one step after another,  moving forward and trusting the journey. 

Once I'm a little more comfortable about the "how tos" of posting, I'll share more of myself, my dreams, my inspirations and my story with you. I hope you'll come along and be part of my journey and share your stories as well. I have a vision for my life and my art. I don't have all the details worked out yet, but that's the beauty of  it. The possibilities are waiting to be discovered and I'm an explorer. What a perfect combination! 

For today, I want to say a big thank you to kelly rae roberts .  She is an author, artist and a possibilitarian! I just LOVE that word, POSSIBILITARIAN! Kelly has generously shared her knowledge, business tips and tricks in her e-book, Flying Lessons! Without her book, encouragement and wisdom, I'm not sure I would have spread my brave little wings and taken flight today. Her book gave me the courage I needed and pushed me out of my nest!

 I've spent most of my years stepping in and out of my (comfort zone) nest, growing my wings in different ways. The last couple of years have been filled with many adventures; some great, and some not so great, but all part of an incredible journey that I'm still traveling. It was on this journey that I serendipitously stumbled upon me, art, living authentically and being free. I will share some of those adventures later, but for today I'm enjoying my first BIG flight of the year; setting up and posting on MY BLOG! Ready? Set! Go! I feel like I should insert a "eeeeeeeek" here. :-)

I'll end here for now, with a big exhale of happy thoughts and a smile. There's more to come, so stay tuned! I hope you'll come back visit and share yourself with me.

Love and light,
Lorelei






6 comments:

  1. I can hear your beautiful voice and see that big smile as I read you! Congratulations and love.

    Mermaid Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Russ, my Mermaid Man,

      You're one of the greatest cheerleaders for "Team Lorelei," and for "Team Broxson." You've always encouraged me to be brave in my creative adventures and go for it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'd love to see you relaunch your mermaid art. The world needs you! :-) Sending love right back at ya.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your blog Lori!! I can't wait to read about your adventures to come :) It's such a beautiful thing to see a woman who is enjoying her journey. Thank you for sharing and inspiring the rest of us while you blossom!
    XO & Happy Blogging,
    Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,Racheal! I feel the same way about you. I've said it before, but I don't mind saying it over and over. Your art and stories are palpable. I'm so proud of you and how you've blossomed on your own brave journey.

    Keep on bloomin' in the crazy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on your journey, Lorelei. I look forward to your insights about your travel. You are talented and courageous.I am already enjoying the wind on my face as you pass through. Enjoy!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. Thank you for walking with me and for sharing your own journey. I'm grateful to have you as a travel companion and friend.

      Delete