Wednesday, February 13, 2013

On The Wings Of Cupid

The Universe has indeed, come rushing in. I can’t remember a time when I’ve ever felt connected to so many hearts. Over the course of the past few weeks, many people have touched my life in one way or another. I’ve sat with the sorrow of heartbreak, witnessed the bravery of youth, and shared in the celebration of milestones. I’ve felt the unfolding and opening of my own heart like a flower in full bloom, confirming what my spirit has always known. My truth. It’s about connection. It’s about stories. It’s about the journey.

Artwork by Lorelei: “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.” -Rumi

 I’m feeling such love and gratitude tonight for all who are in my life. As I reflect upon my path and those I’ve encountered along the way, the impact cannot possibly be fully realized. I’m grateful for all the people that have shared my journey. I hold memories of you like pieces of gathered treasure, with fondness in my heart. 

Each experience has been inspiring and unique, filled with the colors of connection and emotions. A simple smile from a stranger, a tear from a friend, and a prayer from a mother have painted my canvas with layers of life. Living art. I’m filled with possibility and inspiration. Each story you’ve shared, and each truth you’ve spoken have been gifts in my life and lessons to wonder and ponder, each leading me to a deeper understanding of myself.


Artwork by Lorelei:
"If we look at the world with a love of life, the world will reveal itself to us"-Daisaku Ikeda


Every day is a perfect day to feel and celebrate the deep appreciation for all those soul connections. Today I send my love to you all on the wings of Cupid and hope it lands softly at your heart’s door. I send you love and light and wish you a Valentine’s Day filled inspiration, possibility, creativity, and gifts from the heart.









8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day my sister. Your words are as beautiful as your paintings. I know that life is blooming for you and I'm so excited. I'm just so happy that you have a brother as wonderful as me to inspire you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day,wonderful brother of mine. I heart you and miss you more! Yes, you do inspire me!...Caaareful....I might blog about you! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dear Shelly, I'm so happy you stopped by. Thank you for your lovely thoughts! They warm my heart. I Wish you a day filled with love and light.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Deidra. I love you so much! You are beautiful. <3

      Delete